We are committed to supporting our employees and curating a welcoming culture for all to thrive professionally. Learn more about City supported Employee Resource Groups(ERGS’s) here.
Prism GR formed to advocate for employees with minority gender, sexual and romantic identities. These include but are not limited to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual, polyamorous, non-binary, gender non-conforming and two-spirit (LGBTQIA+) staff members.
- Meeting Dates: Third Thursday of the Month, 10 to 11 a.m., City Hall – Room 527
- Prism GR Executive Liaison: Patti Caudill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prism GR Police Liaison: Lieutenant Maureen O’Brien, email@example.com
West Michigan Chapter of National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA)
NFBPA is the principal and most progressive organization dedicated to the advancement of black public leadership in local and state governments. NFBPA is an independent, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1983. With over 2,500 members, NFBPA has established a national reputation for designing and implementing quality leadership development initiatives.
- Meeting Dates: Third Wednesday of the Month, 6 to 7:30 p.m., Locations vary
- WMNFBPA Liaison: Jordoun Eatman, firstname.lastname@example.org
West Michigan Local Government Latino Network (WMLGLN)
WMLGLN is being designed to elevate professional excellence among Latinx local government administrators and officials in West Michigan. WMLGLN is in the development stage to become an official chapter of the national Local Government Hispanic Network (LGHN) and the monthly meetings are mainly focused on planning and organization at this time.
- Meeting Dates: Third Thursday of the Month, Noon to 1 p.m., City Hall – Room 611
- WMLGLN Liaison: Lilibeth Perez, email@example.com