We're continually transforming City operations! The Draft Transformation Plan Phase IV includes departmental value streams as they align to the City's Quadruple Bottom Line (QBL).
Each value stream:
- Names primary and secondary staff responsible for carrying out the value stream
- Is scheduled with a start and end date
- Identifies an origin in another City plan (if applicable)
- Identifies if the value stream is either transformative or a City Commission (CC) priority
- Includes the recommended value stream details
This draft plan was released on April 24, 2018.
The City Commission will evaluate this draft plan. They'll offer revisions that will be incorporated into a final plan. The final plan will be approved in June.
Draft Transformation Plan Phase IV