If you live in or own property on a street included in the Residential Parking Permit Zone, you can apply for a permit.
Neighbors of Belknap Lookout Zone includes:
- Hastings St NE (Fairview Ave NE to Lafayette Ave NE)
- Trowbridge St NE (Fairview Ave NE to Lafayette Ave NE)
- Fairview Ave NE (Hastings St NE to Fairbanks St NE)
- Livingston Ave NE (Hastings St NE to Fairbanks St NE)
- Coit Ave NE (Hastings St NE to Fairbanks St NE)
- Clancy Ave NE (Hastings St NE to Newberry St NE)
- Fairbanks St NE (Fairview Ave NE to Lafayette Ave NE)
Other Zones include:
- Alabama Avenue (just north of Bridge St NW to 2nd St NW)
- Lake Drive (Diamond Place and extending 120’ to the West)
Check the list below to make sure your vehicle qualifies.
- Other motorized transportation vehicles under 6,000 pounds
- Trailer coach
- Utility trailer
- Other vehicle separate from or attached to a vehicle
Permit costs vary depending on when you buy them. If you buy a permit during a renewal period you'll pay $15 for a 6 month permit or $30 for a full year permit. We have two renewal periods:
- October 16 - November 30
- April 16 - May 31
If you buy a permit outside of a renewal period, you'll make a prorated payment for your new permit.
Prepare the following three attachments to apply for or renew a parking permit:
- Proof of Car Registration
- Proof of Driver's License or State-Issued ID Card
- Proof of Residency (if not on your driver's license)
- Proof of Fee Waiver Eligibility
- Proof of Caregiver Eligibility
We use your license plate number to match your permit to your vehicle. Let us know if your license plate number changes so you don't receive a ticket.
You can find our address in the Contact Us section of this page. We're open from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We can answer your questions.
Be prepared to provide payment information
You'll pay $15 for a 6-month permit or $30 for a 12-month permit.
We'll verify your application information and confirm you are eligible. Then, we'll contact you within 1 business day to pay for the first prorated payment. You'll have a few payment options:
By mail - Send a check, cashier's check, money order, or credit card.
Phone - You can pay over the phone using a credit card.
In person - You can bring in cash or any form a payment listed above.
Visit us at the address listed in the Contact Us section of this page to pick up your permit. Or, we can mail it to you. Then, you can start parking in the within the designated permit zone.
Review the Residential Parking Permit Rules and Regulations for more detailed information about the program.
You'll receive a renewal invoice when your permit is about to expire. Pay this invoice before the due date to maintain your parking permit.
- License plate number
- Contact information