Visit our office
You can find our address in the Contact Us section of this page. Parking is available in our Government Ramp or at Parking Meters on the street
When you get to City Hall, take the elevator or stairs to the 8th Floor. Our office is suite 880. Ask our staff for help with creating your Applicant Profile.
When reviewing current job postings, here are a few things to consider
We've defined the words used on the jobs listings. This gives you some context when considering jobs at the City.
- Class Title: the job title
- Class Code: our internal code for job classification
- Job Description: detailed information about the position
- Minimal Training and Experience: expected training and experiences. We encourage that you have these for the job you're applying for, but they don't disqualify you
- Other Necessary Qualifications: extra items we consider for applicants. We encourage these items, but they don't disqualify you
- Salary: the pay range available for the position of interest
- Benefits: explains the benefits offered for this job including health, retirement options, perks, etc.
See an interesting job? Even if it's not current open for applications you can subscribe to the job. This means that we'll notify you when a similar position is posted for applications.
Click the button below for the full listing of City jobs. Click the job title you're interested in. You'll get a new window with more details. Click the green Subscribe button. You'll enter your name, address, phone and email address.
Congrats! You're a subscriber for City job alerts
For any further questions about job postings contact us for more details. You can find our phone and email address in the Contact Us section of this page.