We're working to end childhood lead poisoning in Grand Rapids. That's why we're offering property owners assistance to get the lead out of homes.
We give out loans between up to $25,000 to help remove lead. After five years the loan may be forgiven.
- Located in the City of Grand Rapids
- Built before 1978
- Owner-occupied or one- to four-unit rental properties
- Household income that falls within the Annual Income Limits
- At least one child under the age of six in the household
- Vacant family rental units may also qualify
There are different eligibility requirements for homeowners and landlords. You can see those guidelines below.