Oversized Loads

Oversized Load Permit 

Need to move an oversize load through the City of Grand Rapids?  You can get approval for your move by applying for your permit here.

Apply for an Oversized Load Permit

Oversized Load FAQs

Here are some of the frequently asked questions we receive about Oversized Loads. If you have any more questions, please contact a Customer Service agent at 311.

Read FAQs