Customer Service

311 logo.png

GR311 is:

  • a convenient single point of contact for non-emergency government information about City of Grand Rapids services or programs, or to make a request for service. 
  • a number to call to obtain information and access to all non-emergency City government services (or dial 616-456-3000 if unable to reach the City by dialing 311)
  • 911 is the number to call in case of emergency (burning house, robbery, crime in progress).
  • open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
  • closed on weekends and holidays
  • a center that provides in-person service; stop in at the City Hall Lobby, located at 300 Monroe Avenue NW. Customers receive a half-hour of free parking in the Government Center Parking structure (parking can be accessed from Monroe Avenue NW or Ottawa Avenue NW) 

Payments - Water, Trash, Property Tax, Parking Tickets and more


Start New Water?

Start Water Service

Start New Trash, Recycling and Yard Waste Service?

Request Trash, Recycling, or Yard Waste Services

Want more info about your Commissioners or refuse/recycling pickup days?

My Neighborhood

Want to report a issue online?  A pothole, graffiti, an abandoned vehicle and more?

Report an Issue