Before you apply, you should gather the following information in advance:
Proof of Loss of Revenue
Documentation to show a loss of revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The documentation must show a decrease in revenue in one or more accounting periods year-over-year (ex. revenue/sales in May 2020 was significantly less than May 2019). The following documentation will be accepted.
- Tax returns (2019 AND 2020); or
- Two sales reports, one pre-pandemic and one during the pandemic (template(XLSX, 22KB)); or
- Two profit and loss statements, one pre-pandemic and one during the pandemic (template(XLSX, 78KB))
Prepare documentation of purchases you would like to make or have already made - as early as March 1, 2020 - that you are requesting be reimbursed with this grant, if approved.
- Past Purchases: you'll submit the invoices or quotes and proof that your business paid the invoice for the goods or services (ex. receipts, copy of checks or bank statements reflecting the purchase)
- Planned Purchases: you'll submit an estimate or quote from the vendor(s) for the purchase(s) you would like to make
Applications that do not include the required loss of revenue or purchase documentation attachments will be closed.