Digital Meeting Troubleshooting
Though issues are rare, sometimes you might have technical difficulties when joining digital meetings. This page includes tips for solving common issues when joining meetings on Webex. For more tips and details, you can go to the Webex Help Site.
Common Issues when Logging into WebEx Meetings
- Hanging at 'One Moment Please'
- Hanging at: Starting Webex
- 'Java is not working' error
- Hanging at 'Meeting in Progress'
- Unable to start or join a meeting, the meeting client hangs at 10%, 86%, or 99%.
- The meeting hangs at 10%, 86%, or 99% while trying to start or join a meeting.
- The join process may hang if the meeting installer is not able to run properly.
1. Try using the Cisco Webex Web App method to join or start your meeting.
To always join using the Web App, Open the meeting app, click on the Join Meeting / Start Meeting drop-down menu and select: Always join from web app:
2. If you are hanging at the Starting Cisco Webex Meetings screen using the Chrome or Firefox browser, you can click on the Join from your browser link:
3. If you are hanging at the Starting Webex screen using the Edge browser, you can click on the Run a temporary application
TFS is designed to enable users that are in a locked-down PC (Windows) desktop environment (without administrative rights) to join meetings without having to download and install the Webex Desktop App in their file system.