Thinking about kayaking? Here are some things to keep in mind.
Before entering the water
- All kayakers must sign the waiver on site
- Only one person per kayak is allowed
- Use of alcohol is prohibited
During the rental time
- Kayaks must stay in the lagoon
- Kayakers must wear life jackets at all times
- Rough housing (bumping, pushing with paddles, etc) is not allowed
- Littering is prohibited
- Standing, swimming, diving and jumping from kayaks is prohibited
After the rental time
- Kayaks must be returned to the rental station 5 minutes prior to the end time.