We are committed to supporting our employees and curating a welcoming culture for all to thrive professionally. Learn more about City supported Employee Resource Groups (ERGS’s) here.
Prism GR formed to advocate for employees with minority gender, sexual and romantic identities. These include but are not limited to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual, polyamorous, non-binary, gender non-conforming and two-spirit (LGBTQIA+) staff members.
- Meeting Dates: Third Thursday of the Month, 10 to 11 a.m., City Hall – Room 527
- Prism GR Executive Liaison: Patti Caudill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prism GR Police Liaison: Lieutenant Maureen O’Brien, email@example.com
West Michigan Chapter of National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA)
NFBPA is the principal and most progressive organization dedicated to the advancement of black public leadership in local and state governments. NFBPA is an independent, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1983. With over 2,500 members, NFBPA has established a national reputation for designing and implementing quality leadership development initiatives.
- Meeting Dates: Third Wednesday of the Month, 6 to 7:30 p.m., Locations vary
- WMNFBPA Liaison: Alvin Hills, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michigan Local Government Latino Network (MLGLN)
The Michigan Local Government Latino Network (MLGLN) is a regional chapter of the Local Government Hispanic Network (LGHN). MLGLN is dedicated to growing Latino government employees by promoting professional, leadership, and cultural excellence.
- Meeting Dates: Every other Friday of the Month, Noon to 1 p.m., Locations vary
- MLGLN Liaison: Lilibeth Genao, email@example.com
Learn more about the MLGLN chapter here.