Paper Plans Options
If you have paper plans, you've got a few options available!
- Submit Digital Plans Using ePlan Room
- Bring Digital Plans to the Dev Center
- Deliver Paper Plans for Digitizing
Option 1: Submit Digital Plans Using ePlan Room (Preferred)
If you have access to the digital files of your plans, you can do one of the following, depending on whether you're submitting your permit application online:
- Submit your permit application online through Citizen Access and upload plans at the same time (or later if you wish).
- Bring your paper permit application to the Dev Center and then upload plan files later. Once our team has entered your application, you'll receive an email with a link to upload the files in ePlan Room.
Option 2: Bring Digital Plans to the Dev Center
If you need assistance uploading plans, you can bring your files to our office on a USB flashdrive (please, no CD-ROMs) and we can upload your files for you. With options 1 & 2, you will still have the ability to access review comments, issues, conditions, and plan sheet mark-ups online through ePlan Room.
Option 3: Deliver Paper Plans for Digitizing
If you aren't able to submit your plans in a digital format, we can take the paper copies. However, our team will need to scan and digitize your files and there are associated fees for this service.
To avoid additional fees, your best option is to either upload plans using ePlan Room or bring your files to our office on a USB flashdrive.
Plan Digitization Fees
- First Page: $15
- Each Additional Page: $5
Paper Plan Options(PDF, 1MB)